E- Governance kiosk
E - Government initiatives generally aim to facilitate the flow of information between government and the public. However, as many people still lack access to PCs or the Internet this relegates them to the wrong side of the digital divide. One way in which central and local governments can help to bridge this divide is through the use of our kiosks.
- Provide controlled access to eGovernment portals/websites
- Increase access to information about local government programs & services
- Provide local tourist information.
- Deliver cost savings by allowing users to perform transactions on-line
- Publicise new government websites or initiatives
- Help bridging the digital divide
- Act as a public, physical embodiment of government technology expenditures